Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stress, Sadness, and Action Figure Collection.

I'm so stressed. I woke up to the sound of my 6 foot Niall Horan poster falling off my wall. Then I had to pick off each individual dot that was used to hang it, which I said not to do. My sister hung it anyway and said "It'll be fine look" so a month and a half later it falls and I have to pick off all the blue sticky stuff she hung it with, which thins holes in the posters paper, and if that's not enough it's 4:32 and I have so much Geometry work to do tomorrow. I just wanted to sleep through the night. Then we I started my computer it up it stopped responding and I had to restart the whole thing. Plus I have a cough that hurts my throat every time I cough, along with a runny nose, do the fact that I have a cold. On a brighter note, four of my action figures for my collection shipped in. As of now I have Katniss, Rue, Peeta, and Gale from The Hunger Games. The four that have just shipped in was Buffy Summers from the episode "Primeval", Dawn Summers from the episode "Lessons" both of those were from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Winifred Burkle the only action figure they made of her before she became Illyria. I'm not sure which episode of Angel it is from but I know it's in season 3. Also from Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the Faith deluxe action figure from the episode "End Of Days". I am currently waiting on Cordelia Chase from the episode of Angel titled "You're Welcome"; which happens to be the episode she gets pronounced dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment