Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kite-O-Flyo-phobia

Kite-O-Flyo-phobia

It's no secret that many of us have our own strange phobias.Nomophobia is the fear of not have cell service, Philophobia is the fear of falling in love, Somniphobia is the fear of falling asleep. Unlike all these phobias mine doesn't have a technical name. I refer to it as Kiteoflyophobia. The fear of flying kites. I'm not afraid of the actual kites. I love kites, Spongebob kites, Pokemon kites, Buzz Lightyear kites, and even the japanese kites. My fear starts once the kite gets up in the air. At first I'm good until the kite gets way high up and is being jerked around by the wind. My heart will beat like crazy and my stomach will start turning. I've never let the fear get to me but latley when I think about the kite up in the air I feel like im going crazy. I can feel the sensation as my heart starts beating faster, and my stomach gets a little queasy. I feel like the kites go pull me along with it, or i'm gonna lose control. I'm not sure if i've been feeling this latley because i'm stressed or i'm just crazy. I would love to hear about any strange fears or phobias you have. Leave a comment telling me all about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment