Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Alone

Alone.

I'm 15 years old, 16 in April, and I am alone. My family are the closet things I have to friends. I'm homeschooled, so I cant make friends from school, and I havent been to hang out with anyone but my cousin since Christmas. Sometimes I think to myself that it will all get better soon but I know it wont. I try my hardest to meet new people I even agreed to be in my sisters Harlem Shake video, but i'm not cool, or good looking, Im me, and me is horrible. I just wish I could wake up in a new body and that it would all be different but no matter how hard I wish, that wont happen. I was thinking about going back to school next year, to make new friends, but I'm overweight and gay, All I ever get at school is bullied. I hope things will change soon. I started this blog as I kind of journal where I can keep track of the things I do to change myself. Starting this summer, I'll work my hardest to lose weight , get my license, get a job, and make some new friends. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment